For paper manufacturers, paper processors and paper retailers, for a non-destructive determination of absolute moisture of paper and
cardboard at warm, running paper rolls as well as at stagnant, cool rolls.
With non-contact infrared paper temperature measurement.
Non-destructive measurement through the packaging!
- Measuring range: 1% to 25% water content
- Resolution: 0.1% water content
- Measuring depth: 50 mm
- Non-contact infrared temperature measurement with 90° optics
- Paper temperature for determination of water content: 0 to +80°C / 32 to 176°F
- Infrared temperature measurement –25 to +125°C / -13 to 257 °F
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, automatic datalog and manual saving of results for up to 10,000 measuring values with measuring point report
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Dimensions 254 x 138 x 70 mm (with rubber protection, weight 850 g
- Scope of supply: humimeter PM5, humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, rechargeable battery, plastic case with proof plate
- Quick and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Simple handling, small, handy, applicable everywhere on site
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Czech and Polish
Article no. 13800 humimeter PM5
Paper moisture meter for determination of absolute water content at the paper roll with high measuring depth
- Infrared paperweb temperature measurement
- humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC
- Rechargeable batteries
- Accurate determination of paper roll temperature
- Higher accuracy of measuring results due to temperature compensation based on infrared temperature measurement
Accessories and Extensions
||Accessory / Extension
||Entry of an existing characteristic curve in a humimeter device
||Laboratory analysis for preparation of a calibration curve for a new material for humimeter devices
||Laboratory analysis for preparation of a calibration curve for a new material for
humimeter PM5 and conversion of absolute water content into relative paper moisture (max. 0 - 100%).
Please indicate required measuring range!
||Thermo printer runs by battery, industrial model, portable
Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 45 mm, weight: 0.4 kg
||Factory calibration certificate. Protocol documenting the calibration of material moisture meters before deliver
||Spare parts set:
3 pieces of measuring bows for humimeter PM5
||Plug power supply unit USB; output: 5VDC, USB A connector; input: 90-250VAC, EU plug, -5 to +45°C